The 2021 Fleet Forward Conference, convening in person at the Hayes Mansion in San Jose Nov. 10-12, announces that Polestar will have the all-electric Polestar 2 sedan for attendees to drive and experience.
The sedan is part of the conference’s Innovation in Motion — a new, interactive experience featuring EV ride and drives, technology displays, and autonomous vehicle demonstrations. Innovation in Motion will take place on Nov. 11 from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Conference attendees will not only be able to drive the Polestar 2, but also confer with a Polestar expert on features and capabilities. “We’re excited to get fleet managers behind the wheel of the Polestar 2, and the Fleet Forward Conference will be a great opportunity to do that firsthand,” said Dennis Craig, head of fleet at Polestar NA.
This is the list of Innovation in Motion participants to date:
Displays and Demonstrations
- Beam EV ARC 2020 Sustainable EV Charging Unit
- Waymo Via Class 8 Peterbilt-based autonomous tractor
- BrightDrop EV600 van & EP1 electric pallet
- Ford F-150 Lightning and accessories
- ELMS Urban Delivery Van and Utility Truck
- Spiffy Combo Van for mobile oil changes, washes, and interior services
- Ford e-Transit Van
- Volvo XC40 Recharge
- Polestar 2
- Roush CleanTech Class 6 Zero-Emission Battery Electric Vehicle
- Lightning eMotors Electric Transit Cargo Van
- Club Car Current EV
- Chevrolet Bolt EUV with In-Vehicle Coaching by Onstar
“Where else can you touch and drive multiple EV models all in one place and get needed information directly from automakers’ experts?” asked Chris Brown, conference chair. “The 2021 Fleet Forward Conference, of course. Come join us.”
Registration for the 2021 Fleet Forward Conference is open.