The 2021 Fleet Forward Conference, convening in person at the Hayes Mansion in San Jose Nov. 10-12, announces Innovation in Motion, in which attendees can ride, drive, and experience electric vehicles and other technologies available now or coming soon to the fleet market.
A new addition to the conference, Innovation in Motion is sponsored by Element and Geotab and will take place on Thursday, Nov. 11, at 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. PST.
“At the Fleet Forward Conference, we’re cultivating thought leadership on the new technologies that are making fleets more efficient, sustainable, and safer,” said Chris Brown, conference chair. “Innovation in Motion takes this mandate out of the seminar halls and into the hands of attendees, where they can experience these technologies themselves.”
Experts will be on hand to explain and demonstrate the vehicles and technologies ranging from electric passenger car and commercial vehicles to demonstrations of an electric pallet, solar EV charging, a mobile cleaning unit, and an autonomous tractor.
Displays and Demonstrations
- Beam EV ARC 2020 Sustainable EV Charging Unit
- Waymo Via Class 8 Peterbilt-based autonomous tractor
- BrightDrop EV600 van & EP1 electric pallet
- Ford F-150 Lightning and accessories
- ELMS Urban Delivery Van and Utility Truck
- Spiffy Combo Van for mobile oil changes, washes, and interior services
- Ford e-Transit Van
- Volvo XC40 Recharge
- Polestar 2 sedan
- Roush CleanTech Class 6 Zero-Emission Battery Electric Vehicle
- Lightning eMotors Electric Transit Cargo Van
- Club Car Current EV
- Chevrolet Bolt EUV with In-Vehicle Coaching by Onstar
- GMC Sierra 3500 HD with XLP plug-in hybrid electric drive system from XL Fleet
See all comments