Moblyx, an independent designer and creator of mobile apps for the fleet and mobility sectors, has now made availabile its M Inspect and M Carpool apps.
M Inspect is a vehicle inspection app that enables users to carry out a variety of vehicle inspections, with or without wireless connection. Such inspections could include: handover reports, safety checks, and return inspections.
M Inspect saves time and creates efficiencies, which in turn helps increase productivity. It helps control risk and increase margins. It can also greatly improve the customer experience, particularly in terms of customers wishing to create a state-of-the-art vehicle handover experience.
M Inspect digitises inspection processes by making use of interactive vehicle diagrams and allowing images and videos to be recorded and associated with the relevant inspection.
It is highly configurable, allowing the inspection process and content to be tailored to a multitude of inspection types, such as regulatory/compliance checks, vehicle handover or collection; daily walk rounds; yard inventory condition checks, and so on.
- It covers all vehicle types.
- It can be used in areas with unreliable internet as it supports online and offline data capture.
- The app retains recorded damage, from one inspection to the next, until a repair is completed.
- M Inspect can log a digital signature from the customer and email a personalised copy of the signed inspection report, which contains a link to view the report and stream associated images and videos.
M Carpool has been designed to support customers aiming to fully embrace the move to MaaS, maximizing the use of their vehicle assets while reducing costs. It supports vehicle movement tracking, which assists optimised utilisation.
By capturing information vital to health and safety regulation, this app helps customers be compliant. It can also greatly improve customer service.
- It has central vehicle-pool control functionality and a driver app.
- It links to GPS and telematics for route monitoring.
- It supports remote vehicle accessing.
- It offers various options for controlling and reporting on vehicle utilisation: by driver, vehicle, pool, location.
- Vital data capture, such as odometer readings, are supported.
- M Carpool is highly configurable and supports authority controls.