August 16, 2022
How Fleet Managers Become Change Managers
Fast Forward videos talk all about the future of fleet and are hosted by Fleet Forward Editor Chris Brown.
In today’s video, Erin Gilchrist, VP of fleet evangelism for Intellishift, draws on her years of experience and shares her tips to succeed in fleet management, from leveraging industry partners and creating internal teams to breaking out of data silos and changing driver behaviors.
🎙Topics & Timestamps🎙
- 0:00 Intro
- 0:34 Erin explains her background and path in fleet.
- 2:41 If you don’t set out to be a fleet manager, how can you be the best you can be?
- 5:00 Ways for fleet managers to break out of day-to-day to strategize on the bigger picture.
- 6:39 When it comes to technology, what are the “must haves” for fleets?
- 7:48 How AI and video dashcams are changing the game in fleet safety.
- 10:34 How fleet manager’s roles will expand with electric vehicles.
- 13:44 Erin shares details of her new podcast and speaking at Fleet Forward Conference.
🤝 Follow and connect with us on social media!
🎧 Check out the Fast Forward podcast!