The Fleet Forward Conference announces the vehicles and manufacturers that will participate in this year’s ride & drive — the conference’s biggest yet. To date, 20 vehicles from 13 manufacturers will be available.
Attendees will have multiple opportunities to experience the vehicles and mingle with product experts: The Reception & Vehicle Showcase on Wednesday, Nov. 9 from 4:45 p.m. to 6 p.m.; the Ride & Drive on Thursday from 3:15 p.m. to 5 p.m., followed by the Tailgate Party until 6:30 p.m.
“We’ve secured a large outdoor interactive space just outside the conference area to allow attendees to drive and ride along in these electric models. For many, it’ll be their first time,” said Chris Brown, conference chair. “This is a key part of the conference’s mission moving forward — to educate fleets on new technologies, not only in the conference’s educational agenda but also behind the wheel.”
The list of participating manufacturers and vehicles is not final.
- Amerit Fleet’s EVolution Mobile Service truck.
- BMW i4.
- BMW iX.
- BrightDrop Zevo 600.
- Cenntro t/k.
- Chevrolet Bolt with OnStar's In-Vehicle Coaching-ride along.
- Cox Mobility roadside emergency truck.
- Ford E-450 Electrified by ZEVx.
- Ford E-Transit.
- Legend’s “For A Life on the Road” Van.
- Lightning eMotors Ford Transit 350HD Passenger Van.
- Lordstown Motors Endurance pickup.
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Electrified by ZEVx.
- Nissan Ariya.
- Polestar 2.
- Proxima Class 5 step van (EAVX/Morgan Olson body), powered by REE.
- Spiffy Mobile Fleet Services Van.
- VIA Motors Cab Chassis.
- Volkswagen ID.4.
- Volvo XC40 Recharge.
- Volvo C40 Recharge.
- Volvo XC60 Recharge.
The Fleet Forward Conference convenes Nov. 9-11 at the Santa Clara Marriott in Silicon Valley. Registration is open now.